1 tbsp sea salt, for water
8 oz dried linguine (about 4 - 4 1/2 cups cooked)
1 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
zest of 1 lemon
3 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (or 3 cups canned diced tomatoes)
1/2 lb fresh green or wax beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2" pieces
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, minced
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt and pasta.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes. Remove 1/4 cup cooking water and drain, set aside.
- In the pot used to cook the pasta, heat the oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic, pepper flakes and lemon zest.
- Cook, stirring often, for3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans, basil, lemon juice and reserved pasta water. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pasta and heat through, tossing well.
Post a Comment